Do’s & Don’ts for Instagram Marketing
Instagram Marketing is currently my favorite way to generating free leads online. In the last week alone, I’ve generated over 25 leads which will amount to over 100 leads this month ALL from Instagram.
The best part is I literally just started this new Instagram Marketing strategy last week!
What happened was I came across this free training on Instagram Marketing. I implemented the strategy immediately after watching the training and generated my first lead within 24 hours!
7 days later, I have over 25 fresh new leads ready to speak to ME about MY business!
So now that I’m generating daily leads, I thought it’d be a good idea to help you out. So I put together these quick Do’s & Don’t for Instagram Marketing!
- Set up your Instagram to Brand Yourself as a Leader This is your chance to show your followers who you are behind the scenes of your business, and to give them a sneak peak of your lifestyle.
- Post things of Value for your followers Things like inspirational quotes, marketing tips, videos or lifestyle. Follow the 80/20 rule when it comes to promotion. Post 80% value and only 20% promotion.
- Post consistently I recommend posting 3-5 times per day. Staying consistent will allow your marketing to take off and begin generating the results you desire.
- Use hashtags! Use about 5-10 hashtags per post. I NEVER post a picture without hashtags because it allows people to find you when searching for that specific keyword.
- Socialize with your followers Whenever someone comments on one of your posts, always reply back to them and always ALWAYS “Mention” them when replying. If you don’t mention their username (Example @johnseymour_) , they won’t get a notification you even replied back to them.
Instagram Fun Fact:
Instagram posts have 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook and 120 times more engagement per follower than Twitter.
- Don’t become a spammer! EVERYONE HATES SPAMMERS! Especially on Social Media. Spam just does not belong there whatsoever. So if you plan on starting an Instagram account just to brand your mlm and constantly ask people to join you… don’t even sign up!
- Don’t sign up and come back once a week You will get the best results from Instagram Marketing by posting minimum 3 times a day. If you can’t do 3 posts a day, what can you do for your business?
- Don’t overpost I recommend 3-5 posts per day. I try to never post more than 5 times a day unless something really exciting happens in my business or life.
- Don’t use too many hashtags I recommend between 5-10 hashtags per post. I’ll admit I’ve been caught using too many hashtags but I try to keep it within recommendation. Using too many hashtags can start to look a little spammy at times. (And we’re not spammers)
- Don’t over promote I recommend using the 80/20 rule here. When promoting your personal brand, post 80% value and only 20% promotion. I typically do One promotion for every 5-8 value posts.
So I hope you see the value in Instagram marketing and really give it a shot. It brought me the most leads in the shortest time than any other strategy this far in my marketing career.
Was This Helpful? If So, Please Comment Below & Share on Facebook!
PS: FREE Instagram Cheat Sheet – 10 Daily Instagram Steps to Rake in 21+ Leads Per Day, Available Here